Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a young Christian farm-girl, living by faith. I live on a small farm and love working with cows, chickens, goats, my dog, and all the other farm animals. I am a homeschooler and love it! It is my hope that this blog will encourage, inspire, and uplift. I pray that God will use this blog for his glory. I am growing day by day in Christ and hope you will follow along on my journey.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I play cello.
- I also love to sing.
- I like REALLY dark chocolate (but I don’t like coffee. At. All.)
- My favorite thing to do is to study the bible.
- Did I mention I’m a farm-girl?
- I love photography, and Photoshop is my favorite program on my computer
- My favorite photography subject is roses (as well as a rare sunset or two)
- My favorite color is blue
Most important of all and everything that I love, like, or enjoy, is Jesus Christ. Jesus is my Joy, my Strength, and my refuge. I am his and he is mine. And his love is like no other. For God is love. If God is for me, who can be against me? Nothing can ever separate me from this Great Love, and in this I am content. I will praise my Savior from sunrise to sunset, and I pray I will never cease.
“Sing to him a new song;
play skillfully on the strings, with loud shouts.
For the word of the Lord is upright,
and all his work is done in faithfulness.”
Psalms 33:3-4 (ESV)