Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 more people
- And give them 11 questions to answer
Here are her questions:
- What is your favorite dog breed? Bluetick coonhound.
- What is your favorite cat breed? Siamese mixes maybe? All of our cats were found and we have no idea what breed they are, but one of them has the cute Siamese meow.
- If you could go to any planet, which would it be? Mercury or Venus. But I really don’t know.
- If you could spend time with any book character, who would it be, and why? I am reading Salome by Emma Marshall, and I would like to spend time with the main character, Salome, because she and I are kind of similar.
- Photography or writing? Photography.
- Do you have a cell phone? I don’t have my own cell phone. Our family kind of has a shared cell phone thing with the kids.
- Do you play a musical instrument. If so, for how long? I played violin for 4 years, and then I switched to cello, and I’ve played cello for 4 years. And yes, I like cello a whole lot better.
- What is your favorite flower/plant? My favorite flower is snapdragons. They are super easy to grow and they are super pretty and fun.
- Are you excited to go back to school? YES!!! I am excited to go back to school. I’m generally excited about anything new/ out of the ordinary.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A mother. Being a nurse as a side-job and a photographer as a side-hobby would also be fun.
- Opinion on brussel sprouts? I absolutely love them. They are SOOO yummy. Particularly when they are fresh, but they taste really good frozen then boiled too.
Here are my 11 people I am tagging:
- Middle Mary
- Dreaming of Guatemala
- Maysa Rose
- Dancer for the King
- Heart of a Dreamer
- Lula Boo
- Tisty’s Tales
- Em in the Sun
- Marshmallow Harmonies
- Questionable Tortoise Couture
- Through the Eyes of Gracie
Here are my 11 questions for the people I tagged to answer:
- What is your favorite vacation you have ever been on?
- How many people are in you family?
- When and how did you become a Christian?
- When you open your bible, what is the first place you usually read?
- What time did you get up today?
- Who was the 11th person that followed your blog?
- What’s the best poem you have ever read?
- Would you rather be inside or outside? (Take that question to mean whatever you would like)
- What is your favorite thing you have ever learned?
- What word do you use the most? (Other than conjunctions)
- What are your three top favorite worship artists?
Okay, I’m done! Thank you for reading! Thanks for tagging me American Girls in Alaska.
“When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him?”
-Psalm 8:3-4 (ESV)